There are 33 booking option(s) available for all categories and all zones. You can go back and change the filters.
Booking a Study Room
- Locations: There are study rooms on the Lower Level, 3rd, 6th, 7th, and 8th floors.
- Two-Hour Limit: Book a study room for up to 2 hours a day in 30-minute increments.
- Policies: See the Group Study Room Policy and the Behavior in the Library Policy.
- Check Your Email: Make sure your email address is up to date in MySJSU (for SJSU) or in your library account (for SJPL).
- Optional: Create a name for your reservation so people in your group can find you.
Note: Study rooms are only available to SJPL cardholders during King Library's public hours. You may be able to to reserve a room during student-only hours but you will not be allowed to enter the building.