Booking Details: Edenvale Branch Library
- Book your Express Pickup appointment below.
- Appointments can be scheduled up to 4 days in advance or up until 10 AM on the same day.
- Express Pickup service is available Monday – Saturday from 1 – 6 PM at select locations.
- Before making an appointment or visiting the library, please wait to receive a hold notification that your items are ready for pickup or check your account online to verify that your holds are ready.
- For faster service, your materials will be checked out to you before you arrive on your scheduled appointment time. If not picked up, your item(s) will remain on your account for up to ten days.
- For help booking an appointment or for general questions, please call 408-808-2000, Monday – Saturday from 11 AM – 6 PM or chat with a library staff member 7 days a week.
Express Pickup at Edenvale
- When you arrive, call Edenvale Branch at 408-224-9830 or Text "PICKUP" to 408-610-1296 to notify staff that you have arrived for your appointment.
- Staff will notify you once your items are being brought out to the Express Pickup table.
- If you do not have a phone, please walk up to the table and let a staff member know that you have an appointment to pick up your materials.
- Face coverings are required for anyone (ages 6+) waiting to pick up items.
Returns - Available 24/7
Returns are accepted 24/7 at any San José Public Library locations without appointment. Returned materials will be quarantined for three days and not checked in immediately. No receipts can be given.
Know Before You Go
What you need to know before you go:
- Face coverings are required for anyone (ages 6+) waiting in line to pickup items.
- Customers and staff are required to practice social distancing, maintaining 6-foot space.
- Please do not leave any items on the Express Pickup table.
- Use the book drop to return your items 24/7.
- To ensure your safety, all returned items are quarantined for three days.
- Please do not use disinfecting wipes on items.
- We are currently not accepting book donations.