Booking a Study Room
- Locations: There are study rooms located on the Lower Level, 3rd, 6th, 7th, and 8th floors of the King Library (click on a floor to see the map).
- Two-Hour Limit: You can book a study room for up to 2 hours (120 minutes) a day in consecutive (back-to-back) 30-minute time slots or as up to four separate half-hour reservations.
- Policies: Please visit our Group Study Room Policy for more detailed information. Also, see our Behavior in the Library Policy.
- Check Your Email: Verify that your email address is up to date in MySJSU (for SJSU) or in your library account (for SJPL).
- Optional: Create a nickname for your reservation to make it easier for people in your group to find you. Your Booking Name/Group will appear to the top right in the View Confirmed Bookings link just above the calendar.
Note: Study rooms are only available to SJPL cardholders during King Library's public hours. The reservation booking system may allow you to reserve a room during student-only hours but you will not be allowed to enter the building.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding