The TeenHQ Recording Studio is a by-appointment free opportunity for middle and high school students. Sessions are 90 minutes long and available 7 days a week during TeenHQ operating hours.
Terms & Conditions:
- Recording Studio is reserved for middle and high school youth. All youth will need to take a one-time short training course before booking.
- A juvenile, student, or teen library card is required to enter the Recording Studio. You can request a library card at the time of your appointment or before your appointment by visiting our Membership page. Library staff can assist youth in getting a Teen Card the day of the booking.
- Youth can book 2 sessions per week online. Additional sessions can be booked by request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings can be made 1 week ahead of time, and as late as 10 AM of desired date.
- Limited to 2 youth at a time.
- Studio Headphones are available for in studio use.
- Youth are welcome to bring their instruments for use.
- No food or drink are allowed at the studio.
- Library staff clean the Recording Studio after each use.
If you have more questions, please email email@example.com